SW-Developer as co-founder

• We're doing great stuff and looking for YOU as a co-founder!

So what are we doing? We're developing uugot.it, a service which automatically translates TV content live, while watching TV, into numerous languages enabling understanding TV everywhere even if you don't speak the language broadcasted. Those of you who want to join an agile and experienced team -> drop us a line and visit http://www.uugot.it for more information! You'll find the mail address within the job description.

Ah yes, we're not starting from scratch, we already have a running prototype and are able to present a prove of concept.

I'm glad to answer general questions about the job/what we expect/about our team herein, feel free to ask! - We're no first-time founders and are an international team with English as spoken language within the team.

What we're expecting from you? -> http://www.uugot.it

Thank you! ;)

auf der Suche nach Geschäftspartnern!

• Foraz, thank you for sharing your that comment. May I ask you why you're that amused? We know a few geeks who started coding at the age of 12/15... But maybe you're right and we should change that to coding experience of 8+ years. It's always good to have input form outside. Thank you!

• orancheese, what's the difference between having 7 years or 8 years of experience?

I know people with 2 years of experience that are exceptional programmers and I also know with 10+ years and some of them are not good at all.
    The thing is: years of experience do not necessarily show the quality of a programmer.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von foraz (4. Dezember 2013 um 18:54)

• orancheese, what's the difference between having 7 years or 8 years of experience?

I know people with 2 years of experience that are exceptional programmers and I also know with 10+ years and some of them are not good at all.
    The thing is: years of experience do not necessarily show the quality of a programmer.

I totally agree with you, foraz. The expected experience shall be a mark whereby everyone can orientate oneself and judge if probable applicants think they have the ability and capabilities we're demanding. Of course we don't expect that you're an expert in all fields but the right mixture of both sides, soft (personal) as well as professional skills, will do it. The point is that we cannot consider candidates with little experience but we encourage those who think who could fit in, who are interested in what we're doing and agree with the package we are offering, to apply for a date to meet and exchange thoughts - a personal talk helps everyone to get a better understanding for both sides.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!