Develop Front-End for Webapp on existing backend and designs in React.JS

• Hello Everybody,

We are a Vienna based Start-Up working on an on-demand application for people to book local service providers in a matter of moments.

We are looking for someone who can develop the front end of our web-app based on designs and a finished backend. The Web-App of course needs to be responsive and we are planing to migrate it also as a mobile app.

Skills you will need:

- At least 3-4 years of React experience(Redux is plus)
    - Excellent Javascript/ES6-7 knowledge
    - Excellent CSS design capabilities
    - Always keep up to date with current status of Web/JS Frameworks
    - Familiarity with RESTful APIs
    - Experience with Git and Github
    - Passion for detail and keeping of deadlines

Please send me your CV, references and qualifications to: cw@taskrookie.com

Start of the Project would be on Monday or [FONT=Gotham SSm, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Tuesday.
    We need you at least 45/h per week and need you to also work on weekends because of our tight schedule. Web-App will launch in mid October.
    Budget: 2.5k-4k

[/FONT]

• At least 3-4 years of React experience?

More is not really possible, as the initial release was in March 2013, 4 years ago.

We need you at least 45/h per week and one would need to work on weekends, but the budget (in total I assume) is 2.5-4k?

So the Wep-App will launch in mid October, but your tight schedule just magically manifested this week or what?

I would wish you good luck in your endeavors but I am not that cynical.

• Budget is per developer.

Then a few more questions:

1) Each dev should work at least 45 hours/week and on weekends?
    2) Each dev gets that per what? As it says [Werkvertrag] I assume for the whole period until October?

• Hi,

1. Yes as we are on a very tight schedule.
    2. The project should be finished in 4 weeks. So yes.

If you are interested please write me an email with your references, link to your GitHub Account and your Skype Username for Interview Purposes.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!