Full-Stack Web Engineer (F/M/X)

• Are you a product nerd? Do you have a primal urge to optimize every piece of software you touch? Have you ever considered writing strongly worded letters to major software companies about their code architecture? If all of these feel strangely accurate, then we’re looking for you.

involve.me is a B2B2C SaaS startup based in a stylish Altbau office in Vienna’s 4th district. Our SaaS helps marketers and entrepreneurs with no coding skills create beautifully effective interactive funnels with content such as intelligent forms, surveys, landing pages, quizzes, product recommenders, calculators and payment pages.

Responsibilities

You will be responsible for working with a small team of developers to architect, design and implement features into our web-based SaaS product.

Here’s a few things we’re looking for you to bring to the team

– Strong development skills and 3+ years of software development experience

– Excellent skills using the basics: PHP, HTML, CSS, Javascript

– Solid understanding of RESTful API integrations

– Knowledge of code versioning, build and automation tools (Webpack, Git)

– Understanding of relational database structure and SQL beyond basic queries

– Understanding of caching strategies, eg. using Redis

– Vue.js framework experience

– Experience with the Laravel Framework and Eloquent ORM

– Familiar with dev-ops and UX paradigms

– Knowledge of AWS cloud environment (optional)

Here’s what you can expect while working at involve.me

– A product-focused, passionate, young & dynamic team

– A startup environment with flat hierarchies, where fun’s part of the game

– Working on a global SaaS product by bringing in your own expertise and ideas

– Working on customer facing solutions

– Working with state of the art technology (tech stack is Vue.JS for frontend, Laravel PHP for the backend and Amazon AWS for the infrastructure)

Application

involve.me is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.

Join our small but agile team of developers in reimagining Customer Experience management. You’ll be involved in the architecture, the design and the implementation of new features in our SaaS tool using a modern tech stack. We offer a starting salary of minimum 46.000 EUR gross yearly and are willing to negotiate according to qualifications & experience. Send your CV, including a sample code or a link to a specific project/commit on Github which best showcase your experience and skills to office@involve.me.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!