Bewerben Sie sich bis zum 22.09.2022
Zur Stellenanzeige auf Jobboard-Deutschland.de:
Ihre Bewerbung richten Sie bitte ausschließlich an die ausgeschriebene Firma.
CordenPharma is a leading full-service contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), excipients and pharmaceuticals Drug Products (DP) and packaging capabilities with > 2’600 employees across the world. Our services enable pharmaceutical and biotech companies to manufacture medicines with the ultimate goal of improving people’s lives.
Our network in Europe and the US offers flexible and specialized solutions across five technology platforms: Peptides, Lipids & Carbohydrates; Injectables; Highly Potent & Oncology; and Small Molecules. We strive for excellence in supporting this network and are committed to providing the highest quality products for the well-being of patients.
To strengthen our Global team in Basel (CH) or Plankstadt (Germany) we are looking as soon as possible for a
Senior IT Project Manager (m/f/d)
• Plankstadt, Basel
Main activities and responsibilities
• Leading, planning, control, documentation and reporting of international, interdisciplinary IT projects or programs of different size and complexity
• Requirement analysis and solution design in coordination with the business or IT departments
• Conducting workshops and project meetings
• Internal and external communication as well as target group specific preparation and presentation of project documents (decision documents, project progress, etc.)
• Project documentation according to internal and external specifications (CSV)
• Support the establishment of internal PM standards and policies
• Bachelor or master degree in business informatics or comparable qualification (study / professional experience)
• Excellent project management skills and several years of experience in leading complex, international interdisciplinary IT projects
• Further training / certification (PMI, PRINCE2, IPMA) is a plus
• Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new subject areas
• Strong analytical skills, strong organizational skills and excellent interpersonal and assertiveness skills
• Ability to present complex interrelationships clearly and in a manner appropriate to the target audience
• Independence, goal orientation and structured way of working Confident and professional appearance, also in the context of escalations and critical project situations
• Fluent in English and intermediate command of german language
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry including qualification and validation activities are a plus
What we offer
• 30 days of vacation
• Dynamic and exciting work environment
• Positive working atmosphere and open management culture with focus on continuous improvement of processes to stay innovative
• Free Parking
• Subsidy for fitness studio
If you enjoy working in a team and are interested in a varied area of responsibility, if you think and act beyond your own area of responsibility, then you should join our team.
Do you require more information?In case of questions to your application, the position or something else I am very happy to support you.
Karlheinz KelschGlobal HR Business PartnerE-Mail: email@example.com