Tolstoy is an innovative restaurant tech start-up from Vienna. In the past 3 years we have built a cutting edge-technology for restaurant management as well as established our own highly successful restaurant in Vienna city center as our MVP. Now, we launched a new tech project called “Spoon”, which is going to revolutionize the restaurant industry in Europe.
In July 2022 we have raised a major investment round from the well-known investors. Now we are looking for talented Full Stack Software Developers to join us, so that we can create the groundbreaking software product together.
We are very young, very ambitious and we are going to rock it. We plan to become one of the biggest start-up in Austria in the next few years.
Apply. It is going to be a great ride.
What you will be doing
- Define a product vision together with the company’s CEO and CTO
- Develop high-performance web solutions within our agile and cross-functional team:
- Work across the entire web stack with modern web frameworks, developing web and mobile applications in ReactJS, ReactNative, Redux, and backend in NodeJS with additional Python modules and designing state-of-the-art REST API
- Build experiences for customers by optimizing the usability and UX
- Effectively support with browser and performance optimization
- Successfully implement responsive designs and ensure cross-browser compatibility
- Proactively assist with the evaluation and introduction of innovative frontend technologies
What we need from you
- English proficiency
- Min of 1 year of experience as Full Stack Developer
- Familiar with Atlassian Suite (Jira, BitBucket) and GitHub
- Familiar with Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiar with developing Web applications, Mobile applications, and REST APIs
What we offer
- Annual gross salary starting from € 35.000, based on professional qualification and experience, meaning we are ready to pay more if you are a rockstar and bring a lot of value
- Opportunity to participate in the Employee Stock Option program starting from Summer 2023 (dependent on your performance)
- Opportunity to make a real impact, build something from scratch and to grow fast together with the company
- Work in an international environment
- Office directly on Karlsplatz with a nice terrace
- Dogs are allowed
- Amazing company parties
- Gym membership
To apply please just send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with one sentence about yourself in a body of an email (no need to spend time on the cover letter)