Bewerben Sie sich bis zum 13.12.2022
Ihre Bewerbung richten Sie bitte ausschließlich an die ausgeschriebene Firma.
CordenPharma is a leading full-service contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), excipients and pharmaceuticals Drug Products (DP) and packaging capabilities with > 2’600 employees across the world. Our services enable pharmaceutical and biotech companies to manufacture medicines with the ultimate goal of improving people’s lives.
Our network in Europe and the US offers flexible and specialized solutions across five technology platforms: Peptides, Lipids & Carbohydrates; Injectables; Highly Potent & Oncology; and Small Molecules. We strive for excellence in supporting this network and are committed to providing the highest quality products for the well-being of patients.
To strengthen our Global team in Basel (CH) or Plankstadt (Germany) between Heidelberg and Mannheim (Germany) we are looking as soon as possible for an
IT Service Manager (m/f/d)
• Plankstadt, Basel
Main activities and responsibilities
• Conception, design, operate, facilitate and improve IT-Service-Management structure and processes (Service catalogues, Service Request, Incident-, Change-, Problem- and Asset Management) following the principles of the ITIL framework
• Coordination and cooperation with the internal and external service desk agents or service delivery partners
• Operate and optimize our used ITSM tools
• Ensuring computer systems validation requirements (GMP) as well as the data protection regulations
• Ensure proper use of the KPI system to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of IT service and ensure continuous quality assurance and improvement of customer satisfaction
• Take responsibility for the Service Reports and the implementation of the Service Reviews based on the agreed KPI’s
• Ensure the establishment of standards, policies, guidelines for service processes and end-user lifecycle support
• Support service desk in day-to-day operations (1L/2L support)
• Bachelor or master degree in business-informatics or comparable qualification (study / professional experience)
• 3+ years of experience in IT-Service-Management (structures and processes)
• Very good knowledge of ITIL framework combined with the ability to translate its theory into the real life
• Successful ITIL certification at practitioner level as well as good knowledge of ITSM tools
• Strong service-orientation, Well-structured and self-driven personality
• Strong analytical and communication skills as well as ability to move confidently in an international environment
• Good IT technical knowledge and understanding
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, including qualification and validation activities
• Fluent in English and intermediate command of the German language
What we offer
• 30 days of vacation
• Dynamic and exciting work environment
• Positive working atmosphere and open management culture with focus on continuous improvement of processes to stay innovative
• Free Parking
• Subsidy for fitness studio
If you enjoy working in a team and are interested in a varied area of responsibility, if you think and act beyond your own area of responsibility, then you should join our team.
Do you require more information?
In case of questions to your application, the position or something else I am very happy to support you.
Global HR Business Partner
Corden Pharma GmbH
Otto-Hahn-Strasse | 68723 Plankstadt