Bewerben Sie sich bis zum 13.12.2022
Ihre Bewerbung richten Sie bitte ausschließlich an die ausgeschriebene Firma.
CordenPharma is a leading full-service contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), excipients and pharmaceuticals Drug Products (DP) and packaging capabilities with > 2’600 employees across the world. Our services enable pharmaceutical and biotech companies to manufacture medicines with the ultimate goal of improving people’s lives.
Our network in Europe and the US offers flexible and specialized solutions across five technology platforms: Peptides, Lipids & Carbohydrates; Injectables; Highly Potent & Oncology; and Small Molecules. We strive for excellence in supporting this network and are committed to providing the highest quality products for the well-being of patients.
To strengthen our Global team in Plankstadt between Heidelberg and Mannheim (Germany), we are looking as soon as possible for an
Global Information Security Officer (m/f/d)
• Plankstadt between Heidelberg and Mannheim
Main activities and responsibilities
• Establishment and further development of an efficient IT security management system (ISMS), in particular through the conception, implementation and monitoring of security guidelines, a risk management system and handling of security incidents
• Development of protection goals for the company-critical values (assets), their threats and their risks and the security goals derived from the IS strategy. Continuous analysis and optimization of information security
• Continuous analysis and optimization of information security
• Planning and execution of information security assessments (technical, processes, organization)
• Supervision, coordination and management of optimization measures regarding information security
• Execution of trainings and awareness campaigns regarding information security
• Contact person for all questions regarding information security for managing directors, general managers, executives and IT
• Ensuring compliance with data protection regulations
• Master degree in (business-)informatics or comparable qualification (study / professional experience)
• Certification in IT-security-management (preferably ISO 27001) and preferably also in project management
• Many years of experience in setting up and implementing an ISMS in an international industrial company
• Excellent communication skills, goal oriented, able to work to deadlines and motivate
• Very good IT technical knowledge and understanding
• Good understanding of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
• Longtime and deep project management experience
• Fluent in English and intermediate command of German language
What we offer
• 30 days of vacation
• Dynamic and exciting work environment
• Positive working atmosphere and open management culture with focus on continuous improvement of processes to stay innovative
• Free Parking
• Subsidy for fitness studio
If you enjoy working in a team and are interested in a varied area of responsibility, if you think and act beyond your own areaof responsibility, then you should join our team.
Do you require more information?
In case of questions to your application, the position or something else I am very happy to support you.
Global HR Business Partner
Corden Pharma GmbH
Otto-Hahn-Strasse | 68723 Plankstadt