Bewerben Sie sich bis zum 20.04.2023.
Zur Stellenanzeige auf Mein IT Job
Ihre Bewerbung richten Sie bitte ausschließlich an die ausgeschriebene Firma.
CordenPharma is a leading full-service contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), excipients and pharmaceuticals Drug Products (DP) and packaging capabilities with > 2’600 employees across the world. Our services enable pharmaceutical and biotech companies to manufacture medicines with the ultimate goal of improving people’s lives.
Our network in Europe and the US offers flexible and specialized solutions across five technology platforms: Peptides, Lipids & Carbohydrates; Injectables; Highly Potent & Oncology; and Small Molecules. We strive for excellence in supporting this network and are committed to providing the highest quality products for the well-being of patients.
To strengthen our Global team in Basel (CH) or Plankstadt (Germany) we are looking as soon as possible for an
IT Infrastructure Architect (m/f/d) 100 %
• Plankstadt between Heidelberg and Mannheim
Main activities and responsibilities
As an IT infrastructure architect, you will be responsible for the planning, further development and optimization of the global and decentralized IT infrastructure (server, storage, network, client, cloud, etc.) of the CordenPharma Group.
• Main contact person for our management, local IT, providers in all relevant questions regarding the design, operation and further development of the IT infrastructure
• You are a competent contact person and ensure the 2nd-level-support
• Management of global infrastructure projects and measures, collaboration or coaching of local infrastructure projects or measures
• Close, cooperative and efficient collaboration with the other IT departments (service management, application management, etc.)
• Ensuring CSV requirements
• Degree in computer science or comparable qualification (study / professional experience)
• Expert in IT infrastructure management (Windows server, M365, network, virtualization, backup, SCCM, PKI, high-availability, etc.) with serval years of practical experience
• Good understanding of cloud solutions
• Strong technical conceptual and design skills
• Experience with CSV, computer system validation is a plus
• Well-structured and self-driven personality
• Strong analytical and communication skills as well as ability to move confidently in an international environment
• Fluent in English and intermediate command of German language
What we offer
• 30 days of vacation
• Dynamic and exciting work environment
• Positive working atmosphere and open management culture with focus on continuous improvement of processes to stay innovative
• Free Parking
• Subsidy for fitness studio
If you enjoy working in a team and are interested in a varied area of responsibility, if you think and act beyond your own area of responsibility, then you should join our team.
Do you require more information?In case of questions to your application, the position or something else I am very happy to support you.
Global HR Business Partner
Corden Pharma GmbHOtto-Hahn-Strasse | 68723 Plankstadt