utorrent port forward

• Zitat

Why are my torrents going so slow?

Most likely, the port you set for µTorrent is not forwarded. If µTorrent is displaying yellow network light, then this is the case. There is also the possibility that the torrent is simply slow, especially those with small swarms (low numbers of seeders/peers). It is also possible that your firewall is blocking connections for µTorrent. Make sure you set an exception for incoming and outgoing connections for µTorrent in your firewall's configuration! If you block ICMPs with your firewall (Windows Firewall blocks them by default), you should allow "Destination Unreachable" to aid the proper functioning of DHT (it works anyway though).
    If everything is set up fine, you will see green network light in the status bar (to the left of DHT:) after you start a torrent and get an incoming connection. If it stays yellow, try a torrent with many peers to make sure there's enough peers in the swarm to guarantee you getting an incoming connection.

Hab yellow network light

Hab dank Studentenwohnheim keinen Zugriff auf die Firewall. Gibts was dass ich machen kann?

david

I like Toast!

• frick in Ahnlehnung an -weiß ned ob hier ein Filter ist oder nicht- fuck!

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuck

Zitat

In Situationen, wo die direkte Verwendung des Wortes als unangemessen gilt, wird dies durch das indirekte Referenzieren bereinigt wie z.B. das f-Wort oder die f-Bombe (vor allem in der Wendung "dropping the F-bomb"), oder es wird durch feck, flip, fudge, freak, fork, fook, "fop", fink, fizzuck, frick, frickin, fetch, f*ck, f**k, f-u! (oder einfach eff), fahq, fauck, "fook", "fack" pock, fock, f0ck, fwck, fyck, fukc, fvck, phoque (tatsächlich französisch für Verschluss), fawk, frig, yuck (wie in yuck foo!), phuck, puck, funk, fukk fuk, or f*** ersetzt. (Obwohl die wörtliche Bedeutung von frig fuck ist, kann man aufgrund der seltenen Benutzung von einer weniger beleidigigen Wirkung ausgehen.)]

I like Toast!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!