Beiträge von SATORI

hello folks,
    i am quite new to the net and have had a bitter experience just recently with a web forum (BAUT (astronomy and general science))
    after 451 posts there and building a warm relationship with various members, I was cast out in a RUDE manner (never experienced something like that before!) for "blatant, provocative and purposeful" violation of the "no religion" rule
    actually is there quite a lot of talking on that matter ....people are interested in it and it is generally tolerated also
    my special sin seems to have been that i cited Erdös' well known term "Supreme Fascist" to refer to God (in the "your favorite quote" thread in the Off Toppic Babbling Section !!!!)
    I signed the post "shalom from germdom" (note that I was especially greating a Jewish member at the occasion and that Erdös used phrases like "samdom" (US) and "jaydom" (UDSSR) and I provided a wiki link also for ready reference!)
    well, to come to an end....I found myself banned "for life" without so much as a warning, a consultation or even a short and mannered notification from the moderators or administrators

I find myself cut off from my relations (private messaging extensively used) and are coldly turned a deaf ear to, after having explaned myself to the administrators ("contact us") and offered to abstain from further posting in exchange for PM-access to my friends
    I have allways been friendly never been rude in any way!
    I am at the end of my means and stand in front of an unscalable, hermetically sealed wall!!!
    how should I react now?
    must I not in the interest of the wider internet comunity try to stand up against such kind of snubbing?!

answers and opinions would be very wellcome !
    (you may do so in German (no problem with the understanding :) part)