Bewerben Sie sich bis zum 09.10.2023.
Zur Stellenanzeige auf Mein IT Job
Ihre Bewerbung richten Sie bitte ausschließlich an die ausgeschriebene Firma.
abberior is a supplier in the field of fluorescent labels, nanobodies and LIVE cell labeling solutions for high end superresolution microscopes. Together with our affiliate abberior Instruments – the world's leading suppliers of high-resolution fluorescence microscopes – we revolutionize the world of imaging.
To reinforce our team at our headquarters in Göttingen we are looking for a
Software Engineer / Data Analyst (m/f/d)
• Our microscopes produce high-resolution, high-contrast and multi-color images from dense environments. One of the challenges is to identify structures of interest in an automized way
• Your job will be to program modern image processing software to perform segmentation and smart image analysis
• Therefore you are supposed to develop intelligent algorithms, use modern toolkits from the field of artificial intelligence and analyze our (prospective big) data
• Networking and communication in a diverse life-science team
• You are an IT specialist, have a degree in computer science or similar professional training
• Good programming skills in C++ and/or Python
• First experiences in handling projects in a self-dependent and target-oriented way
• Knowledge or motivation to gain new knowledge in the field of biology, optics, pharmacology
• Your willingness to learn and adapt is essential, because the world around us is constantly turning
• We have flat hierarchies with quick feedback and a short decision making process
• We offer freedom for own ideas and many opportunities für individual growth
• Your will have possibilities to participate in design decisions and larger scale strategic planning
• You will be able to work high code quality standards and modern design principles
• We have flexible working hours, competitive salaries and a modern work environment
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. Your contact is Annika Rose, Human Resources.
Take a look here to see why we like working at abbeior.