Englisch Lektorat und Korrekturlesen

• Lebenslauf, Bewerbungsschreiben, Diplomarbeit, Website, technische Dokumente in perfektem Englisch?

Ich bin gebürtige Britin und lese sämtliche englische Dokumente, wie z.B. Hausarbeiten, Aufsätze, Lebensläufe, Briefe, technische und andere Arbeiten, Korrektur.
    Von Beruf bin ich Dokumentationsentwicklerin, Redakteurin und Englisch-Lehrerin mit 12 Jahren Erfahrung im Korrekturlesen.
    Ich biete Ihnen an Ihre Texte in fehlerfreies und perfektes Englisch zu bringen.

Schicken Sie mir einfach Ihren Text per E-Mail und ich werde ihn rasch bearbeiten.
    Ihr Dokument wird professionell auf Grammatik, Rechtschreibung und Stil Korrektur gelesen. Meine zusätzlichen Anmerkungen zu häufigen Fehlern, helfen Ihren Stil zu verbessern.

Ich habe viel Erfahrung mit Texten von Studenten und ich habe oft für deutschsprachige Kunden gearbeitet. Gerne gebe ich eine gratis Probe von meinem Können und lese Ihnen ein erstes Dokument (über rund 300 Worte) gratis Korrektur oder setze Sie mit zufriedenen Kunden in Verbindung.

Die Kosten für einen Text über 1000 Worte betragen 10 Euro (kleinere Texte sind natürlich günstiger).

Bitte kontaktiren Sie mich (bitte nur auf Englisch) unter:
    kathy@spiderwriting.com

Stichworte: Korrekturlesen, Lektorat, English, Korrektur, Bachelorarbeit, Diplomarbeit, Dissertation, Lebenslauf, Motivationsschreiben

Native English speaker offers proof-reading services

Are you looking for a clear, accurate and effective English CV or document?

I am a native English speaker from the UK and I proofread and copy-edit documents professionally and promptly. All types of documents are welcome : assignments, essays, theses, CVs, technical and non-technical documents etc.
    I’m a professional technical writer with 12 years’ experience of writing, editing, and proofreading complex documents. I am also a qualified TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) teacher.

Just email your document in any format. When the job is complete, I will email the following back to you:
    • Your document, fully professionally copy-edited and proofread.

• A comment sheet with the following observations about your document:

• General comments.

• Comments about spelling and grammar. Spelling and grammar will, of course, be corrected in the proofread document. These additional comments focus on any grammar or spelling errors that you make repeatedly in your writing. I will offer explanations to help you understand and correct the error. This should help you to improve your writing in the future.

• Comments on the presentation and layout of the document, and how they could be improved.

• Comments on referencing (where relevant). I will point out any errors you are making with the particular referencing style used in the document.

I have particular experience in proof-reading students’ documents and I have worked with many German-speaking students. If required, I can provide you with references from satisfied students or samples of my work. Or I can proofread a sample of 200 words for free.

10 euros per 1000 words (pro rata for smaller documents, e.g. letters).

Please contact me at kathy@spiderwriting.com.

Keywords: proofreading, copy-editing, English, native speaker, assignment, essay, thesis, CV

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von kathy333 (1. Juli 2010 um 18:17)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!