Graphic Designer (m/f) @ SAIL LABS Technology AG

• SAIL LABS Technology AG is one of the world's leading innovators in the field of Speech Technology.
    SAIL LABS creates high-end software products for speech and multimedia-analysis solutions
    of spoken dialogue-, media indexing-, and media mining-systems.
    For more detailed company information, please consult http://www.sail-labs.com.

We are currently looking for a GRAPHIC DESIGNER
    to help improve the user experience of our client software.

Your Profile:

• experience in user interface design
    • proficiency in one or more graphic design software programs
    • a good grasp for practicability of designs (i.e. Experience in Development)
    • creativity
    • good English skills

"desirable (not mandatory)":

• experience with .NET, C# and WPF
    • understanding for internationalization

What we offer:
    • 10 hrs per week with flexible schedule
    • possible contract extension upon mutual agreement
    • interesting & challenging responsibilites in an international environment & team

Kindly send your CV and work samples asap to recruitment@sail-labs.com.

We look forward to receiving your Application,
    The SAIL LABS Recruitment Team

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von SAIL LABS (31. Januar 2011 um 11:30) aus folgendem Grund: Call for Applications RE-OPENED!

• • good English skills

vs

Kindly note that SAIL LABS is Applications until further notice
    as this Call for Applications has recently been extended!

???

"All through my life I've had this strange unaccountable feeling that something was going on in the world, something big, even sinister, and no one would tell me what it was."
    "No," said the old man, "that's just perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the Universe has that."

😁😂😃😄😅😆😇😈😉😊😋😌😍😎😏😐😒😓😔😖😘😚😜😞😠😡😢😣😥😨😩😪😫😭😰😱😲😳😵😶😷

• vs

???

.. one explanation would be that they were using their Speech Technology ("SAIL LABS Technology AG is one of the world's leading innovators in the field of Speech Technology.") to dictate the text .. and maybe it's not reliable .. but at least it is "cutting edges"

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!