Full stack developer at Pioneers.io

• Hey, fellow software engineer!

My name is Chris and I'm lead developer at Pioneers.io, also known for the Pioneers Festival. Behind the scenes we're doing a lot more than just events, and for this we're currently building a backend & web platform which will support our business intelligence among other things. We're looking for a fullstack developer (with focus on backend development) to help design and implement this platform.

What you can expect? Well, we take a bit of a different approach to software development than most companies ;) We're challenging the status quo and are not afraid to use the newest development tools (if it makes sense).

What we are looking for: our current technology lineup includes Scala, PostgreSQL, ReactJS + Twitter Bootstrap. Ideally you have previous experience with Java or Scala, know your SQL, and are always looking for better ways to do things.

Yearly salary starts at EUR 31000 gross, or more depending on your experience.

Intrigued? Let me know and write me directly with your CV: christian@pioneers.io

Cheers,
    Chris

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!